Dear All,
The CASOS Summer Institute is running an interactive online session.  June 8-14, 2020.
For more details see
http://www.casos.cs.cmu.edu/events/summer_institute/

We received some funding for  a limited number of fellowships for US Citizens who are PhD students and either women or from a minority.  This will defray some of the cost.  When you apply you need a confirmation letter from your PhD advisor stating you are in good standing, the degree program, and university.

The institute will be run using a series of taped lectures, taped and live follow-along tool and analysis sessions, interactive Q&A sessions, and breakouts for in-depth work - such as helping you get your data into the analysis packages.

Topics covered include basic SNA, High dimensional network analysis, network dynamics and over time data, geospatial networks, text-mining to extract networks and node attributes, social media analytics.

Feel free to contact me if you have any questions.
     Hope you are doing well
     Kathleen M. Carley
     Professor
    Carnegie Mellon University