UF’s new R4I@UF website is now live! The website is meant to be a resource for Rigorous Reproducible Responsible Research Integrity at UF.

https://research.ufl.edu/rcr/

The website has a variety resources on various research topics including Research Misconduct, Protection of Human Subjects, Data Management Practices and Rigor & Reproducibility. Additionally, every month you will find a new case study.  These cases are meant to assist faculty, staff and research teams in facilitating ongoing discussions about responsible research.

The RCR on Campus team is adding material to the website regularly, so check back often for new materials and resources.

If you have any feedback or questions, please reach out to the site manager Dr. Wayne McCormack at [log in to unmask].

As a reminder, if you have not already done so, please take our 2 minute survey and provide us feedback on our RCR course offerings this Summer. Please take the survey by clicking here.

Thank you!

Cassandra C. Farley

Associate Director, UF Research Integrity

Research Integrity Officer
University of Florida

PO Box 115500, Gainesville FL
352-273-3052