Water Institute Faculty:

Please share the opportunity below with potentially interested candidates.

Wendy Graham

Deputy Director

Consortium of Universities for the Advancement of Hydrologic Science, Inc.

Become part of a global community that is committed to developing solutions to the world's water problems and for implementing solutions that can improve the lives of people everywhere.

Title: Deputy Director, CUAHSI
Position Type: Full Time
Location: Cambridge, MA

What We Do: CUAHSI is a nonprofit organization with a mission to advance water science through interdisciplinary collaboration, to empower the community by providing critical infrastructure, and to promote education in the water sciences at all levels. CUAHSI’s support primarily is from the National Science Foundation, with additional support from other federal agencies and foundations. We promote water science excellence and innovation; develop and manage unique community resources and services; create and nurture productive collaborations and partnerships; and expand educational access and opportunities. The primary pillars of CUAHSI’s operations are Water Data Services and Community Services.

We value technical excellence, objectivity, collaboration, flexibility, transparency, and service to our community and society. We are committed to ensuring that diversity, inclusion and equity are reflected in our culture and in all of our community activities.

What the Deputy Director Does: The Deputy Director reports to the Executive Director and supports both internal activities and external community engagement and services.

Internally, the Deputy Director manages CUAHSI’s Community Services staff. This involves working with the Executive Director and Project Manager to create and deliver services (e.g. workshops, training, cyberseminars, outreach, and other services) that are responsive to community needs, innovative, and serve the diversity of the water-science community.

Externally, the Deputy Director helps to grow the CUAHSI community by reaching and engaging new partners, managing existing relationships, and growing CUAHSI’s funding portfolio, particularly in the realm of water-science education and outreach.

Primary responsibilities include:

What the Deputy Director brings to CUAHSI:

CUAHSI is an equal opportunity employer and offers a very competitive benefits package that includes health and dental insurance, paid vacation, disability, and a 403(b)-retirement plan. More information about CUAHSI is at https://www.cuahsi.org/. Please send a statement of interest and CV to [log in to unmask].

[log in to unmask]" alt="Image removed by sender.">

This email was sent to [log in to unmask] by [log in to unmask]

Consortium of Universities for the Advancement of Hydrologic Science, Inc 150 Cambridgepark Drive, Suite 203, Cambridge, Massachusetts 02140, United States 339-221-5400

Remove My Email or Manage Preferences   Privacy Policy

[log in to unmask]" alt="Image removed by sender. Powered by MemberClicks">

Image removed by sender.