[cid:[log in to unmask]]

MEMORANDUM

June 29, 2020

Graduate Associate Deans, Coordinators and Graduate Staff

UF Graduate School

RE:

Updated Training Simulations and PDF Documents Available Now!

With the help of our UF Human Resources Training Colleagues, we have updated and enhanced Training Simulations and PDF materials for:
Graduate Committees and Milestones
GIMS
The GRD001: Graduate Committees and Milestones online course has been updated and enhanced as well.
Please click this link to view and explore the new training materials and to register for the updated course:
https://learn-and-grow.hr.ufl.edu/toolkits-resource-center/student-information-systems/graduate-school/
Training Materials for SIS Graduate Career Program/Plan Functionality are still available by clicking this link:
https://learn-and-grow.hr.ufl.edu/toolkits-resource-center/student-information-systems/student-program-plan/
Please e-mail any comments, concerns or questions to [log in to unmask]<mailto:[log in to unmask]>.
Thank you!