Hello!

In the era that will see the end of emails (just kidding) has anybody used
Whatsapp to provide a platform for tutors to communicate (e.g., to find a
sub)? I know about GroupMe but I heard it has received some negative
reviews.
Any tips about any texting app will be much appreciated.

Best,

Ira
--
Ira Fabri