Hello,

I know many institutions started using Zoom when COVID-19 hit.  If you used
Zoom, are you going to continue using it in the fall or are you looking at
other platforms?  If you are changing, what are you looking at and why are
you moving away from Zoom?  We did not use Zoom for online tutoring but for
instruction and our institution wants one platform for future use.

Thank you!

Jill

Jill Gosseen

LARC Coordinator