Good morning!

For those of you who are members of the NCLCA, please remember to vote in the runoff election for Membership Secretary. That vote ends this Friday.

Given the current pandemic, I think it makes sense to maintain someone who has the experience, dedication, and insight of the position to help us stay a strong and unified association dedicated to learning center professionals and their needs. I believe we have two extremely great candidates, but I believe Dana Talbert has a slight edge due to having those qualities I mentioned earlier.

Please vote for who you deem to be the best person to help lead our membership forward for NCLCA. I will be voting for Dana Talbert.

Thanks!

Juan Jimenez