Dear colleagues,

It seems my earlier post was misconstrued to potentially mean I was speaking on behalf of the NCLCA Board. That was definitely not my intent. I was speaking as an individual and had no intention of having that conclusion drawn. My apologies for not specifically stating that I was speaking as an individual and not on behalf of the NCLCA Board.

Thank you and please forgive me for my mistake. I still stand strong in stating that people should vote for the person they believe to be the best candidate.

Juan Jimenez