Hello

I oversee the key aspects of our campus's academic support - tutoring, supplemental instruction, and academic coaching.  I've just been informed that our tutoring and academic coaching will both be reduced.  I will need these services to maintain for they play a key role in our students' academic success.

I'm interested if others are in similar instances, and if so how will you handle these budget cuts.  Additionally, is anyone aware of potential grants?

Thank you!

Maranda L. Miller
SUNY Maritime College
Assistant Director of Learning Support