Hi all,

I was wondering about what you like and dislike about Tutortrac? We need to transition from drop in only to appointment based tutoring in the Fall and need something that will help us do this. Will it work to make appointments for online tutoring as well?

I would also appreciate any input on other platforms like Tutortrac.

Thank you!

Camila Ayers-Montero
Academic Support Coordinator for Writing and Languages
Student Success Center (SSC)
San Juan College
(505) 566-3117