Hi Wise Ones!

I just got a request for a single room due to  Attention
Deficit Disorder so that the student can study.  I am leaning toward not
approving as I have plenty of ADD students on campus who we accommodate in
the classroom but don't give them single rooms.  There are places to study
on campus for a student who needs solitaire for study as well.  This is a
new request but the letter appears to have been for a different school as
it is over a year old.



*Louis Burkwhat,  M.A.E., M.Div.*

*Director Academic Success Center*

*530-226-4979 <530-226-4979> office*

*X2979 ext.*

*530-226-4864 fax*

*Request an academic mentor here
< >!*

*Have a concern for a student?  Tell me about it here
< >!*

*Want to set up a time to meet?  Get on my calendar *here
< >!



CONFIDENTIALITY NOTICE:  This communication and any documents, files,
or previous e-mail messages attached to it, constitute an electronic
communication within the scope of the electronic Communication Privacy
Act, 18, USCA 2510.  This communication may contain non-public,
confidential, or legally privileged information intended for the sole
use of the designated recipients.  The unlawful interception, use or
disclosure of such information is strictly prohibited under 18 USCA
2511 and any applicable laws.

To access the LRNASST-L archives or User Guide, or to change your
subscription options (including subscribe/unsubscribe), point your web browser to

Contact the owner of the listserv regarding questions:  Rob Bailey ([log in to unmask])