Hi Wise Ones!

I just got a request for a single room due to  Attention Deficit Disorder so that the student can study.  I am leaning toward not approving as I have plenty of ADD students on campus who we accommodate in the classroom but don't give them single rooms.  There are places to study on campus for a student who needs solitaire for study as well.  This is a new request but the letter appears to have been for a different school as it is over a year old.

Thoughts?

--

Louis Burkwhat,  M.A.E., M.Div.

Director Academic Success Center

530-226-4979 office

X2979 ext.

530-226-4864 fax

Request an academic mentor here!

Have a concern for a student?  Tell me about it here!

Want to set up a time to meet?  Get on my calendar here!

[log in to unmask]" alt="https://ci6.googleusercontent.com/proxy/kBlrDx1Veop7btb7nGaDci0Y_kT7eToJovCbEDCbustQCpFrqVDOI9GWK9Tgs55B5yBIWeSIKnUuDrt3409RfqNtnIY=s0-d-e1-ft#http://simpsonu.edu/assets/img/ID/email/su.gif">

Learner—Belief—Achiever—ResponsibilityConnectedness

CONFIDENTIALITY NOTICE:  This communication and any documents, files, or previous e-mail messages attached to it, constitute an electronic communication within the scope of the electronic Communication Privacy Act, 18, USCA 2510.  This communication may contain non-public, confidential, or legally privileged information intended for the sole use of the designated recipients.  The unlawful interception, use or disclosure of such information is strictly prohibited under 18 USCA 2511 and any applicable laws.