From: Open Forum for Learning Assistance Professionals <[log in to unmask]> On Behalf Of LRNASST-L automatic digest system
Sent: Monday, June 8, 2020 4:41 PM
To: [log in to unmask]
Subject: LRNASST-L Digest - 8 Jun 2020 - Special issue (#2020-106)

[LISTSERV 16.0]<https://lists.ufl.edu/cgi-bin/wa?LIST=LRNASST-L>

LRNASST-L Digest - 8 Jun 2020 - Special issue (#2020-106)
Table of contents:

  *   A first for me..ADD and single room. (3)
  *   Announcing the Rowman & Littlefield Guide for Peer Tutors, and the upcoming series Theory & Practice for Peer Tutors and Learning Center Professionals
  *   An Insightful perspective on current events

  1.  A first for me..ADD and single room.
     *   A first for me..ADD and single room.<cid:[log in to unmask]>