Hello,
I am interested in if anyone has thought through or created a plan on how students/tutors might be able to work around sharing materials if F2F services occur?
I have concerns about viewing non-digital materials such as textbook pages, printouts with detailed graphs, or other images that would be very challenging to replicate on a whiteboard in order to work through a problem.

Sara Halstead
Assistant Director, Tutoring and Learning Resources
Center for Academic Success
University of West Florida

11000 University Pkwy
Building 52, Room 161
Pensacola, FL 32514

850.474.3488 Office
uwf.edu/tlr
uwf.edu/success

Facebook Twitter Instagram

University of West Florida logo

us news and world report best regional university 2020 badge great colleges to work for 2019 badge higher education excellence in diversity 2019 badge

Please note: Due to Florida’s broad public records law, most written communication to or from University employees is considered a public record. Therefore, the contents of this email, including personal email addresses, may be subject to disclosure in the event a request is made.