Hi everyone,

I hope you are all having a good Wednesday.

As promised, I am writing to share the video
<https://urldefense.proofpoint.com/v2/url?u=https-3A__www.dropbox.com_s_i9vdlbl0kw5g3tm_06-2D09-2D2020-2520Online-2520Experiential-2520Education-2520Workshop-2520by-2520Rebecca-2520Tedesco.mp4-3Fdl-3D0&d=DwIBaQ&c=sJ6xIWYx-zLMB3EPkvcnVg&r=tkAACBgX69zH9b8QGasKbhgWu8w0Arh-QhL0xf_Y95k&m=nx4afXZ1pCSFYR6dVv4rZUrgP1wYR0d-7l63wE9pUjw&s=SHSHK3S22gLVv52UOlnzv_g64ESF3lNtdwKKAhlpMqc&e= >
of my online experiential education workshop with anyone who was unable to
attend. (Please note: you must download the file or log into Dropbox to
view the full video.)

Even if you were unable to participate in the workshop, you are welcome to
join one of the *Guided Practice Playgroups* I am hosting this summer. I
just ask that you watch the workshop video before your group's first
meeting, so everyone has the same baseline prior knowledge about
experiential education from which to draw.

My goal in hosting Guided Practice Playgroups is: *to provide a space for
colleagues to share and try out experiential lesson plans, and get
feedback, before facilitating them with their intended audiences.*

Here are some more details:

   - Each group will have no more than 10 people, plus me as your guide
   - Schedules will be based on participants' availability
   - Meetings will be held on Zoom
   - Participation is free

To join a group, please fill out the interest form
<https://urldefense.proofpoint.com/v2/url?u=https-3A__form.jotform.com_201526689481160&d=DwIBaQ&c=sJ6xIWYx-zLMB3EPkvcnVg&r=tkAACBgX69zH9b8QGasKbhgWu8w0Arh-QhL0xf_Y95k&m=nx4afXZ1pCSFYR6dVv4rZUrgP1wYR0d-7l63wE9pUjw&s=PICn8c7JEr0H4nSCSZG2bVebrNbk-lbX-G1mk-7x7vY&e= >.

You are welcome to contact me if you have any questions. I love to talk
about experiential education, staff training, and related topics anytime!

Rebecca Tedesco
Southwestern College
CRLA Level 3 Master Tutor
Certified Learning Center Professional - Level 2
She/Her