Hi everyone,

I hope you are all having a good Wednesday.

As promised, I am writing to share the video of my online experiential education workshop with anyone who was unable to attend. (Please note: you must download the file or log into Dropbox to view the full video.)

Even if you were unable to participate in the workshop, you are welcome to join one of the Guided Practice Playgroups I am hosting this summer. I just ask that you watch the workshop video before your group's first meeting, so everyone has the same baseline prior knowledge about experiential education from which to draw.

My goal in hosting Guided Practice Playgroups is: to provide a space for colleagues to share and try out experiential lesson plans, and get feedback, before facilitating them with their intended audiences.

Here are some more details:
To join a group, please fill out the interest form.

You are welcome to contact me if you have any questions. I love to talk about experiential education, staff training, and related topics anytime!

Rebecca Tedesco
Southwestern College
CRLA Level 3 Master Tutor
Certified Learning Center Professional - Level 2
She/Her