Hello,

Thank you again to all of those that attended today's Zoom discussion, and
I apologize again for the technical difficulties. It was a great
discussion, and I have a lot of ideas thanks to you all! I recorded the
meeting, and it can be found here: https://urldefense.proofpoint.com/v2/url?u=https-3A__youtu.be_4jLlCw5u3A8&d=DwIBaQ&c=sJ6xIWYx-zLMB3EPkvcnVg&r=tkAACBgX69zH9b8QGasKbhgWu8w0Arh-QhL0xf_Y95k&m=zpG4vBh5Yf2MnYqaGZ_7Da7AnOWsNrn119qCtx6Gwqg&s=PS80E7pUumEYLxvmipbit8-B2I5mmJyKT7pMrg9C0o0&e= . I have
also attached a .txt file with the chat. There was a LOT of great
information in the chat, as well!

--
*Keigh-Cee Bell*

Coordinator