Hello,

Thank you again to all of those that attended today's Zoom discussion, and I apologize again for the technical difficulties. It was a great discussion, and I have a lot of ideas thanks to you all! I recorded the meeting, and it can be found here: https://youtu.be/4jLlCw5u3A8. I have also attached a .txt file with the chat. There was a LOT of great information in the chat, as well!

--
Keigh-Cee Bell

Coordinator
(269)782-1463