Good evening!

Just a reminder that we will be having a GoBoard demonstration tomorrow
with Melissa and Elizabeth from TMS! If you are curious about GoBoard at
all, I encourage you to attend and bring questions. Here is the Zoom
meeting information: Keigh-Cee Bell is inviting you to a scheduled Zoom
meeting.

Topic: GoBoard Demonstration
Time: Jun 16, 2020 11:00 AM Eastern Time (US and Canada)

Join Zoom Meeting
https://urldefense.proofpoint.com/v2/url?u=https-3A__swmich.zoom.us_j_3803824700&d=DwIBaQ&c=sJ6xIWYx-zLMB3EPkvcnVg&r=tkAACBgX69zH9b8QGasKbhgWu8w0Arh-QhL0xf_Y95k&m=rO8l3zdoWw-8lrPhxpL1T8T4gdNIlkgbIVS7jD42f5Y&s=-ju0bJLPWvoy16wZPWJutDxnh71ma7NcTuTrVutvg_g&e=

Meeting ID: 380 382 4700
One tap mobile
+13126266799,,3803824700# US (Chicago)
+19294362866,,3803824700# US (New York)

To avoid the technical difficulties of last week, I have removed the
password requirement.

Hope to see you tomorrow!

--
*Keigh-Cee Bell*