Good evening!

Just a reminder that we will be having a GoBoard demonstration tomorrow with Melissa and Elizabeth from TMS! If you are curious about GoBoard at all, I encourage you to attend and bring questions. Here is the Zoom meeting information: Keigh-Cee Bell is inviting you to a scheduled Zoom meeting.

Topic: GoBoard Demonstration
Time: Jun 16, 2020 11:00 AM Eastern Time (US and Canada)

Join Zoom Meeting
https://swmich.zoom.us/j/3803824700

Meeting ID: 380 382 4700
One tap mobile
+13126266799,,3803824700# US (Chicago)
+19294362866,,3803824700# US (New York)

To avoid the technical difficulties of last week, I have removed the password requirement.

Hope to see you tomorrow!

--
Keigh-Cee Bell

Coordinator