Hello!

Thank you to everyone who attended the GoBoard tutorial this morning, and thanks to Melissa and Elizabeth from TMS for providing the tutorial.

If you were unable to attend or would like to share the tutorial with others in your institution, you can find the recording here. Since many people provided their emails or other personal identifying information in the chat, I opted to not share it in the open listservs or groups. If you would like a copy of the chat, please let me know.

If you would like to set up GoBoard for your institution, please email [log in to unmask]. It is a free and easy process.

If you have questions or want to join the conversation on GoBoard and other topics on the Learning Professionals Discord server, please click this invite to join: https://discord.gg/y6Wstg6

Best,

--
Keigh-Cee Bell