Hello all,

This may be new on the minds of some, but I'm curious if anyone has
resources they're willing to share.  We're looking for best practices and
info sharing for the following:

-Helpful guidelines to handle unexpected or inappropriate
behavior/appearance/background during online assistance - for both peer
tutors/writing consultants and also academic coaches working with students.

-Matching expectations and policies for in person vs online assistance.
(ex. Do you record online and in person tutor sessions or just one delivery
method.  If only for one version, which one and what's the reasoning/how do
you manage student and tutor expectations of the different policies?

-At this time our campus will be operating in-person for classes, but we're
looking to keep much of our department services, like tutoring, writing
assistance, and even potentially some academic coaching/counseling online.
Have you created department guidelines or been given university guidelines
on managing students walking into departments with questions or requests
for meetings? Our spaces are relatively small so once a couple people are
inside, we're trying to figure out how to manage additional walk-in's and
situations like that.

Thanks in advance for any sharing.  And, I'm happy to collect responses
that aren't forwarded to the whole group.  Just email me asking for the
info [log in to unmask]

Thanks again.
Meredith Weber

--------
Meredith Weber
Assistant Director
Academic Achievement Center

724-838-2412

*Click HERE to reach our Tutoring Schedule
<https://urldefense.proofpoint.com/v2/url?u=https-3A__sites.google.com_a_setonhill.edu_undergraduate-2Dpeer-2Dtutoring-2Dschedule_-3Fpli-3D1&d=DwIBaQ&c=sJ6xIWYx-zLMB3EPkvcnVg&r=tkAACBgX69zH9b8QGasKbhgWu8w0Arh-QhL0xf_Y95k&m=IOB7B8WPiq1aROgGT-v41su1WF28rakMR6BFRaNvuos&s=mDFIdZu_I8EfFTiN2nIpmYdCLC_B3JvkvEneDX4nW_4&e= >*

*Click HERE to reach the Academic Achievement Center Website*
<https://urldefense.proofpoint.com/v2/url?u=https-3A__sites.google.com_a_setonhill.edu_academic-2Dachievement-2Dcenter_home&d=DwIBaQ&c=sJ6xIWYx-zLMB3EPkvcnVg&r=tkAACBgX69zH9b8QGasKbhgWu8w0Arh-QhL0xf_Y95k&m=IOB7B8WPiq1aROgGT-v41su1WF28rakMR6BFRaNvuos&s=UDOGhd583SXz5K-VjfH_9deGAbdX5o038dOELtWHNUw&e= >

One Seton Hill Drive
Greensburg, PA 15601