Good Morning,

Thanks for those who participated yesterday. As I initially sent out the wrong link, I made something simple - difficult. The survey kept getting edited as people tried to answer based on my first email.  I took it down as it was getting edited every time someone answered on the first link.

This is what I did gather:

26 Private
46 Public
6 Unknown (survey compromised so I didn't know what X meant)

Type of Tutoring this Fall
35 Both face to face and online/remote
36 Online Only/remote
1 face to face only
6 No Decision Yet - Unknown

35 Both Face to Face and Online/Remote
18 Public School
16 Private School
1 Unknown

36 Online/Remote Only Tutoring
24 Public School
7 Private School
5 Unknown (data compromised)

  Julie A. Hall
   Director, Academic Support Center

   Disability Resource Office
   Aurora University

Tutoring Appointments:  http://aurora.mywconline.com

Discover what matters. And build your life around it.
aurora.edu | facebook.com/aurorauniversity | twitter.com/aurorau | instagram.com/aurorauniversity