Thank you for sharing, Julie!

From: Open Forum for Learning Assistance Professionals <[log in to unmask]> On Behalf Of Julie Hall
Sent: Wednesday, June 17, 2020 9:52 AM
To: [log in to unmask]
Subject: 2 question Survey Follow up

[EXTERNAL EMAIL] What does this mean?

Good Morning,

Thanks for those who participated yesterday. As I initially sent out the wrong link, I made something simple - difficult. The survey kept getting edited as people tried to answer based on my first email.  I took it down as it was getting edited every time someone answered on the first link.

This is what I did gather:

26 Private

46 Public

6 Unknown (survey compromised so I didn't know what X meant)

Type of Tutoring this Fall

35 Both face to face and online/remote

36 Online Only/remote

1 face to face only

6 No Decision Yet - Unknown

35 Both Face to Face and Online/Remote

18 Public School

16 Private School

1 Unknown

36 Online/Remote Only Tutoring

24 Public School

7 Private School

5 Unknown (data compromised)

  Julie A. Hall
   Director, Academic Support Center

   Disability Resource Office
   Aurora University

Tutoring Appointments:  http://aurora.mywconline.com

Discover what matters. And build your life around it.
aurora.edu | facebook.com/aurorauniversity | twitter.com/aurorau | instagram.com/aurorauniversity