Hello!

Please fill out this Google Form to let me know what topics you would like
featured in future Zoom meetings! Please fill in "other" with any ideas or
requests. I am always open to ideas! https://urldefense.proofpoint.com/v2/url?u=https-3A__forms.gle_prxxEHjMCjrd1tGa8&d=DwIBaQ&c=sJ6xIWYx-zLMB3EPkvcnVg&r=tkAACBgX69zH9b8QGasKbhgWu8w0Arh-QhL0xf_Y95k&m=nKiXYGJz6DrJx7ZYPtqccIzSPOv5C6xlvFyiyvXLYMg&s=8xIjdoU3u7Ngftcj5mulMqkbafhXHid31XD1UAg0Jlw&e=

Thanks,

--
*Keigh-Cee Bell*

Coordinator