We are hosting an upcoming complimentary presentation about online
orientation. This presentation will discuss how one of our partner schools
moved their face-to-face orientation entirely online using our online
orientation platform.

Creating A Virtual Orientation & Resource Center To Prepare First-Year
Students

   -

   Register now!
   <https://urldefense.proofpoint.com/v2/url?u=https-3A__www.innovativeeducators.org_products_creating-2Da-2Dvirtual-2Dorientation-2Dresource-2Dcenter-2Dto-2Dprepare-2Dfirst-2Dyear-2Dstudents&d=DwIFaQ&c=sJ6xIWYx-zLMB3EPkvcnVg&r=tkAACBgX69zH9b8QGasKbhgWu8w0Arh-QhL0xf_Y95k&m=w4u3QdYtJbO_akaxbLWdkwrCbvPSDCf9YXSKusX3oMo&s=xRRY_2hovSJ1XBnt3351wuYulNm0DDk9vt1g_j10zkg&e= >
   -

   Monday, June 22 ~ 1:00-2:00pm (Eastern)
   -

   If you can’t make the live date, simply register and we’ll send you the
   recording.

As you plan for online, hyflex, or hybrid classes this fall, we know that
orientation will be a critical factor in student success.

Best,

Kristen