We are hosting an upcoming complimentary presentation about online orientation. This presentation will discuss how one of our partner schools moved their face-to-face orientation entirely online using our online orientation platform.

Creating A Virtual Orientation & Resource Center To Prepare First-Year Students

  • Register now!

  • Monday, June 22 ~ 1:00-2:00pm (Eastern)

  • If you can’t make the live date, simply register and we’ll send you the recording.

As you plan for online, hyflex, or hybrid classes this fall, we know that orientation will be a critical factor in student success.

Best,

Kristen