Hello!

I have reviewed the results of the Zoom discussion topic survey, and the
two that were most in demand were Virtual Tutor Training and Online
Tutoring Pedagogy, so I have prioritized scheduling these meetings first.
If you are interested in joining these discussions, please take the
corresponding survey and choose all days/times that you are available. I
will try to schedule it when as many people as possible can make it.

*Time/Day Surveys:*

*Virtual Tutor Training:* https://urldefense.proofpoint.com/v2/url?u=https-3A__www.surveymonkey.com_r_LMRBFY8&d=DwIBaQ&c=sJ6xIWYx-zLMB3EPkvcnVg&r=tkAACBgX69zH9b8QGasKbhgWu8w0Arh-QhL0xf_Y95k&m=zYkV9V2Etmi0LEnAc3FXW6cOcRYpuBRMSNV-FqUPiOY&s=QAsnSOzK9OMXaGKqEmuBXLMDBZWXnQGjVsBqElxCMeI&e=
*Online Pedagogy:* https://urldefense.proofpoint.com/v2/url?u=https-3A__www.surveymonkey.com_r_9J98TLX&d=DwIBaQ&c=sJ6xIWYx-zLMB3EPkvcnVg&r=tkAACBgX69zH9b8QGasKbhgWu8w0Arh-QhL0xf_Y95k&m=zYkV9V2Etmi0LEnAc3FXW6cOcRYpuBRMSNV-FqUPiOY&s=qHevEDSujZ1jnLBOEP9ddjRDevSFfwrVeAO_ztDXCQg&e=

Thanks!
--
*Keigh-Cee Bell*

Coordinator