Hello!

I have reviewed the results of the Zoom discussion topic survey, and the two that were most in demand were Virtual Tutor Training and Online Tutoring Pedagogy, so I have prioritized scheduling these meetings first. If you are interested in joining these discussions, please take the corresponding survey and choose all days/times that you are available. I will try to schedule it when as many people as possible can make it.

Time/Day Surveys:

Virtual Tutor Training: https://www.surveymonkey.com/r/LMRBFY8
Online Pedagogy: https://www.surveymonkey.com/r/9J98TLX

Thanks!