Yes of course!

Austin

In case you missed it: Knack recently won the Lumina Foundation Education Innovation Prizeannounced a strategic partnership with ETS (creators of the GRE), and was also featured in TechCrunch, EdSurge, eLearning Inside.

Knack

Austin Doyle / Head of Partnerships
Knack Partnerships / (239) 980-0997

This e-mail message may contain confidential or legally privileged information and is intended only for the use of the intended recipient(s). We understand this confidentiality disclaimer is annoying and legally meaningless, however please don't send this email around or you will make the Knack team very sad.