Thanks so much for these and for recording them!

On Tue, Jun 23, 2020 at 9:02 AM Keigh-Cee Bell <[log in to unmask]> wrote:
Hello!

Thank you for taking the scheduling surveys I sent yesterday. Below is the Zoom information for each discussion:

Virtual Tutor Training
Thursday, June 25, 3 PM EST
Join Zoom Meeting
https://swmich.zoom.us/j/96374014895

Meeting ID: 963 7401 4895
One tap mobile
+13126266799,,96374014895# US (Chicago)
+19294362866,,96374014895# US (New York)

Online Tutoring Pedagogy
Wednesday, July 1, 3 PM EST

Join Zoom Meeting https://swmich.zoom.us/j/99762033446 Meeting ID: 997 6203 3446 One tap mobile +13126266799,,99762033446# US (Chicago) +19294362866,,99762033446# US (New York)

I will record and distribute both meetings for those who cannot attend.

Thanks!
--
Keigh-Cee Bell

Coordinator
(269)782-1463

Hillary G. Fleenor, 2(M.S.)
Director, Academic Center for Tutoring
Lecturer, TSYS School of Computer Science
Columbus State University
Office: Simon Schwob Memorial Library 244 , Tel: 706-507-8646
Visit the ACT on Facebook

Happiness is so amazing it doesn't matter if it's yours or someone else's --After Life

 A river cuts through a rock not because of its power, but its persistence. --Anonymous

There is freedom waiting for you,
On the breezes of the sky,
And you ask, "What if I fall?"
Oh but my darling,