TutorTrac has a really nice set up to integrate online and F2F tutoring.
For online appointments, they even allow tutors to add their Zoom/whatever
account info so that tutees are given a direct link to start their
appointments, and when using that link, it will automatically keep track of
the time as if the tutee had signed in and out of the system.

It also has a functionality to limit the number of appointments at a
certain "location" at a certain time, that I'm trying to figure out more so
we can keep our in-person appointments limited to the capacity of our
space.
It also has functions for both drop-in, 1:1, and group appointments. And
ways to track SI sessions.

It has some weird user experience quirks that are personal pet peeves of
mine. So the program a little difficult to figure out on your own, but the
staff will do as many trainings with you that you need to figure out what
you need to do, which is really nice.
Reports only come out as HTML files, rather than a spreadsheet, so you have
to transfer that kind of information by hand when doing assessment, but
there are a lot of cool reports that you can pull. Again, it's just a
matter of figuring out what each report is, which is difficult to do.

I'll say, I started off kind of hating TutorTrac, but now that I've used it
for a year, I like it a lot more.

On Thu, Jun 25, 2020 at 4:43 PM Camila L Ayers-Montero <
[log in to unmask]> wrote:

> Hi all,
>
> I was wondering about what you like and dislike about Tutortrac? We need
> to transition from drop in only to appointment based tutoring in the Fall
> and need something that will help us do this. Will it work to make
> appointments for online tutoring as well?
>
> I would also appreciate any input on other platforms like Tutortrac.
>
> Thank you!
>
> Camila Ayers-Montero
> Academic Support Coordinator for Writing and Languages
> Student Success Center (SSC)
> San Juan College
> (505) 566-3117

> browser to
>
> Contact the owner of the listserv regarding questions:  Rob Bailey (

Best,
Laura Parker
(she/her/hers)
Assistant Director, Tutoring & Supplemental Instruction
Academic Resource Center

*Sign up for Tutoring here. <https://urldefense.proofpoint.com/v2/url?u=http-3A__wingate.go-2Dredrock.com&d=DwIBaQ&c=sJ6xIWYx-zLMB3EPkvcnVg&r=tkAACBgX69zH9b8QGasKbhgWu8w0Arh-QhL0xf_Y95k&m=pVg5Sr3gShC3usDQUuWpSW8xRHh0jSj1E3qwXUUWoA0&s=FzvbKutA-ORMxztRZxK8270eIrRsAN3nVcfabjr_hvM&e= >*