TutorTrac has a really nice set up to integrate online and F2F tutoring. For online appointments, they even allow tutors to add their Zoom/whatever account info so that tutees are given a direct link to start their appointments, and when using that link, it will automatically keep track of the time as if the tutee had signed in and out of the system.

It also has a functionality to limit the number of appointments at a certain "location" at a certain time, that I'm trying to figure out more so we can keep our in-person appointments limited to the capacity of our space.
It also has functions for both drop-in, 1:1, and group appointments. And ways to track SI sessions.

It has some weird user experience quirks that are personal pet peeves of mine. So the program a little difficult to figure out on your own, but the staff will do as many trainings with you that you need to figure out what you need to do, which is really nice.
Reports only come out as HTML files, rather than a spreadsheet, so you have to transfer that kind of information by hand when doing assessment, but there are a lot of cool reports that you can pull. Again, it's just a matter of figuring out what each report is, which is difficult to do.

I'll say, I started off kind of hating TutorTrac, but now that I've used it for a year, I like it a lot more.