Good evening!

Thank you to everyone who attended the Virtual Tutor Training discussion today! We ended up with over 130 participants in the conversation, and I really appreciate everyone sharing their ideas and expertise!

Here is a link to the recording of the session, for those who could not join: https://youtu.be/DPgvQcvYBrA

I have also attached the chat log.

Thanks,
--