Sandy,

Thank you for sharing.  I’ve never heard of this group or website, but you’re right- such great handouts and resources.  I think this site could be really useful in prepping some diversity/awareness training for tutors.

Rebecca D. Cofer

She/her/hers

Programs Manager, The Learning Center

Georgia College and State University