From: Open Forum for Learning Assistance Professionals <[log in to unmask]> on behalf of Debbie Malewicki <[log in to unmask]>
Sent: Friday, June 26, 2020 12:40 PM
To: [log in to unmask] <[log in to unmask]>
Subject: Re: Are you moving away from Zoom for Fall?

We didnít use Zoom except as the occasional fallback if there were issues with our chosen platform.  Partly I was nervous about the ability of it to effectively handle the capacity when I saw so many institutions heading toward using it. However, I also was looking for more features that are integral to higher education tutoring.

I took a little more time to research other options and ended up with Go Board. The interactive whiteboard, ability to upload files and photos from the computer or a cell phone screenshot, multiple pages of the interactive whiteboard so that the students and tutor can bounce back-and-forth between them during that and other sessions, tools focused on STEM subjects and business, and the complementary PDF file everybody receives at the end of the session of whatís on the whiteboard are all the selling points for me. I also appreciate, as an admin, being able to go in and watch sessions in part or their entirety so I can follow up on concerns that have been voiced.

I find their tech support to be very on top of things and receptive to attempting to immediately troubleshoot, which honestly is refreshing after experiences with some of the online scheduling and reporting software companies over the years.

If you havenít checked out Go Board from TMS yet, I would encourage you to do it.

PS While the tutors create accounts under TMS, they are registered specifically to a designated site for your institution. They donít show up in the general TMS tutoring population, unless of course itís a direction youíre looking to go.

Sincerely,
Debbie Malewicki, President
Integrity 1st Learning Support Solutions, LLC
446A Blake Street Ė Suite 101
New Haven, CT 06515
(203) 800-4100
https://urldefense.proofpoint.com/v2/url?u=http-3A__www.Integrity1stLSS.com&d=DwIF-g&c=sJ6xIWYx-zLMB3EPkvcnVg&r=tkAACBgX69zH9b8QGasKbhgWu8w0Arh-QhL0xf_Y95k&m=9fMlDkBLtokFNDlG169_uFr-EVPf0NI8QqH2rPTwcHE&s=eYRRZ11Rqr35dGFAlsVI6gQIFKLrS6S8hUHxaYI6ukw&e= <https://urldefense.proofpoint.com/v2/url?u=http-3A__www.Integrity1stLSS.com&d=DwQF-g&c=sJ6xIWYx-zLMB3EPkvcnVg&r=tkAACBgX69zH9b8QGasKbhgWu8w0Arh-QhL0xf_Y95k&m=PpxuRCA4bdB74KrOu4hhGPN0mTKSJQHFEZENFxQjf_A&s=DzPvUKzA_VW6zTuGDnrLxPKBSR67MxS0HgqzAGNFkGk&e=>