From: Open Forum for Learning Assistance Professionals <[log in to unmask]> on behalf of Gold,Bridget <[log in to unmask]>
Sent: Friday, June 26, 2020 4:41:01 PM
To: [log in to unmask] <[log in to unmask]>
Subject: Re: Are you moving away from Zoom for Fall?

Hello, Debbie!

I was very impressed with the many Go Board features. However, we like Zoom for the ability to offer drop in tutoring from one address and observations and support can occur as needed because we (the Learning Center) all report for work at the same Zoom link and then move in and out of the break out rooms. I know that Go Board records the video of each session which I can review later alone or with the tutor but I thought the in the moment assistance was difficult to achieve. Did I miss something?

Thank you for your help!
Bridget