From: Michele Doney <[log in to unmask]>
Date: Monday, June 29, 2020 at 7:38 AM
Subject: Re: Are you moving away from Zoom for Fall?

[cid:[log in to unmask]]
We will be sticking with Zoom.  Our campus has an institutional license for it with SSO, so pretty much everybody who isn’t using Blackboard Collaborate is using Zoom.  For the sake of not making students learn yet another platform (thinking here also of my tutors, who are also students), we’re going to stick with Zoom.  Our tutors have mostly been using it with OneNote, rather than the Zoom whiteboard, and it’s working well enough for them that there doesn’t seem to be a reason to switch.

Michele