Just as we were looking to roll out GoBoard with a handful of our tutors as something of a trial (we had not really been doing anything online), our institution adopted Zoom campus-wide in mid-March, so we switched gears literally overnight and got all of our staff on Zoom.  That’s what we were asked to do, and I didn’t want to throw another platform into the mix at a time when everyone’s stress and frustration levels were already elevated.  I wish Zoom had GoBoard’s whiteboard and tools, but for now we’re sticking with Zoom.  Our institution also purchased Zoom licenses for everyone, including students.

Bruce Epps, M.A.

Director of Academic Success

614-236-6461 (Office)

614-236-6327 (Reception)