Dear All,

As a follow up to my research about the current assessment techniques of learning assistance centers, I have prepared a survey to collect more data on the various assessments that learning centers use these days.
I appreciate it if you could take a few minutes to respond to this short survey. A copy of the survey results will be shared later with those that choose to give their email addresses.

Please use the following link to submit the survey:

https://urldefense.proofpoint.com/v2/url?u=https-3A__forms.office.com_Pages_ResponsePage.aspx-3Fid-3DP61NLa5Q2UeDoJrisfRm-2DN-5F9a9-5F0httDibPPqPf-5FxQZUODVNNjhSTzZRWUo3Q000U1k2T0xXS0YwTy4u&d=DwIFaQ&c=sJ6xIWYx-zLMB3EPkvcnVg&r=tkAACBgX69zH9b8QGasKbhgWu8w0Arh-QhL0xf_Y95k&m=YmF2JaWxOhLVUkvmXfknsWap6PJNWKhvu7F36dqtGOI&s=bnjl8asrPIuu0MB5HECxYnKZhiT8cJyfVk-D0sPPu94&e=

Thanks,

Bahar Kokabian
Tutorial Coordinator, Academic Support
Center for Academic Success
Louisiana State University
141-C LSU Library, Baton Rouge, LA  70803
office 225-578-7658
[log in to unmask] | lsu.edu | lsu.edu/cas/