From: Open Forum for Learning Assistance Professionals <[log in to unmask]> on behalf of Keigh-Cee Bell <[log in to unmask]>
Sent: Monday, June 29, 2020 12:37 PM
To: [log in to unmask] <[log in to unmask]>
Subject: Re: Tutor Essentials Information Session

I believe they are adding content for online tutoring,  but it will cover the service as a whole.

Thanks,
Keigh-Cee

On Mon, Jun 29, 2020 at 12:27 PM Chesney Reich <[log in to unmask]> wrote:

Hi, Kacie,

Will this session cover the version of Tutor Essentials that is intended for tutors who are working in a f2f environment or for those who are working online?

Thanks so much for creating this opportunity.

Best,

Chesney

Chesney A. Reich

Director, Writing and Learning Commons