Hello!

It is time to schedule the next Zoom discussion! This one will be on the
topic that we all probably have a lot of questions around, especially with
the increase in COVID-19 cases. Please take this survey with your
availability, and I will schedule the meeting during the most popular time
slot: https://urldefense.proofpoint.com/v2/url?u=https-3A__www.surveymonkey.com_r_MJD7C3D&d=DwIBaQ&c=sJ6xIWYx-zLMB3EPkvcnVg&r=tkAACBgX69zH9b8QGasKbhgWu8w0Arh-QhL0xf_Y95k&m=RtOy67e4vJHxGgLfJDSHFv44xthbgT-PYdfV_cYipd0&s=_TE8OqOJC6LyAf6D65pcp2FWRtI58HqJmTsNBYh7rEI&e=

Thanks,
--
*Keigh-Cee Bell*

Coordinator