Hello!

It is time to schedule the next Zoom discussion! This one will be on the topic that we all probably have a lot of questions around, especially with the increase in COVID-19 cases. Please take this survey with your availability, and I will schedule the meeting during the most popular time slot: https://www.surveymonkey.com/r/MJD7C3D

Thanks,
--
Keigh-Cee Bell

Coordinator