Hi!

We are using Zoom. I think we like seeing each other. We can meet in the main room but more frequently we use the breakout rooms. I keep an “office” breakout room and we use it for the same types of conversations that we had before. We also keep a Tutor Cafe breakout room so that tutors may visit and collaborate when they are not tutoring.

I see positives in Discord, GoBoard, and Zoom and we will continue to weigh our choices. However, at the moment, I think we are leaning towards Zoom for ease of one address, familiarity with the classroom, and face-to-face (virtual) communication.

For asynchronous communication, we continue to use email.

Bridget