Thank you!

From: Open Forum for Learning Assistance Professionals <[log in to unmask]> On Behalf Of Keigh-Cee Bell
Sent: Tuesday, June 23, 2020 9:02 AM
To: [log in to unmask]
Subject: Discussion Information: Virtual Tutor Training and Online Pedagogy

Hello!

Thank you for taking the scheduling surveys I sent yesterday. Below is the Zoom information for each discussion:

Virtual Tutor Training

Thursday, June 25, 3 PM EST

Join Zoom Meeting
https://swmich.zoom.us/j/96374014895

Meeting ID: 963 7401 4895
One tap mobile
+13126266799,,96374014895# US (Chicago)
+19294362866,,96374014895# US (New York)

Online Tutoring Pedagogy

Wednesday, July 1, 3 PM EST

Join Zoom Meeting https://swmich.zoom.us/j/99762033446 Meeting ID: 997 6203 3446 One tap mobile +13126266799,,99762033446# US (Chicago) +19294362866,,99762033446# US (New York)

I will record and distribute both meetings for those who cannot attend.

Thanks!

--

Keigh-Cee Bell

Coordinator