Thank you for hosting the discussion forum!  It was very helpful!

Gayle

From: Open Forum for Learning Assistance Professionals <[log in to unmask]> On Behalf Of Keigh-Cee Bell
Sent: Thursday, June 25, 2020 5:24 PM
To: [log in to unmask]
Subject: Recording and chat log--Virtual Tutor Training--June 25, 2020

Good evening!

Thank you to everyone who attended the Virtual Tutor Training discussion today! We ended up with over 130 participants in the conversation, and I really appreciate everyone sharing their ideas and expertise!

Here is a link to the recording of the session, for those who could not join: https://youtu.be/DPgvQcvYBrA

I have also attached the chat log.

Thanks,

--