From: Open Forum for Learning Assistance Professionals <[log in to unmask]> on behalf of Jill Gosseen <[log in to unmask]>
Sent: Friday, June 5, 2020 10:47 AM
To: [log in to unmask] <[log in to unmask]>
Subject: Title IX training for tutors

[log in to unmask]" lang="EN-US" style="background-color:white"> [log in to unmask]">

Hello,

For Title IX training for tutors, do you rely on a third party vendor to provide this training or do you create your own in-house training?  If you create your own, would you be willing to share the details of your training?  Has anyone encountered resistance to the idea of creating your own training due to the possibility of being held liable for something that could be missing from your content?

Take care,

Jill

Jill Gosseen

LARC Coordinator