The second topic (budgets and budgeting challenges) in our Snack & Chat events is TODAY at 3 pm, EST.  Simply go to zoom.com and use the info in the below graphic to access this free, informal chat event.  All are welcome!!!

[cid:[log in to unmask]]

The Peer Assistance Programs SIG of CRLA (wow, do we love our acronyms!) is hosting its first Snack & Chat today, 3 pm EST.  Log on to Zoom using the above ID and Password.  This event is free and no RSVP is needed.  Open to all in the field!
During a time of "new normal", we look forward to chatting with others in the same boat, making decisions about online platforms to best serve our students in learning assistance centers.  A Google Doc folder for attendees will be provided to share resources, guides, and tips for each Snack & Chat.  We look forward to "seeing" you there.

Please email [log in to unmask]<mailto:[log in to unmask]> with any questions.

Rebecca D. Cofer
She/her/hers
Programs Manager, The Learning Center
Georgia College and State University