The second topic (budgets and budgeting challenges) in our Snack & Chat events is TODAY at 3 pm, EST.  Simply go to zoom.com and use the info in the below graphic to access this free, informal chat event.  All are welcome!!!

The Peer Assistance Programs SIG of CRLA (wow, do we love our acronyms!) is hosting its first Snack & Chat today, 3 pm EST.  Log on to Zoom using the above ID and Password.  This event is free and no RSVP is needed.  Open to all in the field!

During a time of “new normal”, we look forward to chatting with others in the same boat, making decisions about online platforms to best serve our students in learning assistance centers.  A Google Doc folder for attendees will be provided to share resources, guides, and tips for each Snack & Chat.  We look forward to “seeing” you there.

Please email [log in to unmask] with any questions.

Rebecca D. Cofer

She/her/hers

Programs Manager, The Learning Center

Georgia College and State University