Sorry but won’t be able to join this one.  😊

On Wed, Jun 10, 2020 at 5:44 PM Keigh-Cee Bell <[log in to unmask]> wrote:
I apologize for the double-post. Tomorrow is the second Zoom meeting to discuss online tutoring! The first one had about 40 attendees and went very well! Please join us for another great discussion. The meeting starts at 10 am EST. Below is the Zoom Meeting information:

Join Zoom Meeting
https://swmich.zoom.us/j/3803824700?pwd=TFNqb2RDUnYzaUFvRm5lakZwMU9ZZz09

Meeting ID: 380 382 4700
Password: Learning
One tap mobile
+13126266799,,3803824700# US (Chicago)
+19294362866,,3803824700# US (New York)

Also, if you haven't yet, join our Learning Professionals Discord server to continue the conversation and get to know your peers!
--
Keigh-Cee Bell

Coordinator
(269)782-1463